Saturday 17 October 2015

TGBBO withdrawal symptoms...


At the beginning of the week I've been cooped up in the house for few days with a horrendous cold and feeling very sorry for myself, then I went to work and the cold got a bit worse and it has been joined by an ear infection, so back to bed for me. The worst thing is that I don't even have The Great British Bake Off to look forward to. So to cheer myself up I scoured the internet for knitted, crocheted and even felted cakes, pastries, biscuits and breads.
What I found is amazing! So much talent! Here are my favourite 10.


















And completely unrelated to cakes or biscuits....... I saw this and it really tickled me 
It's by Sara Elizabeth Kellner and it's a knitted raccoon called Roosevelt! HA! You gotta love it!! 




Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment